Liebster Blog Award!


How exciting. This weekend I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. It is fun little award given by bloggers to bloggers who are up and coming and have less than 200 followers (definitely have less than 200, but we're getting there).
Thanks to the lovely Cassie from Ben & Cassie for giving me the award. She is such a sweetie. Now here's the rules.





1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!

Bloggers I'd like to give this award to:

1. The Bishop's Wife- Jac is my dear fiend and she has the cutest  blog (and baby boy). She posts about life, her family, projects and motherhood. Plus, she's a hoot!

2. Mere & The Mister- Mere is so darn cute. She has such great style, her and the hubby make delicious looking grub, and they LOVE coffee.

3. A Spoonful of Joy- Laura is awesome. She has such a cute little family. And she always posts with great advice whether it be about mommyhood, pregnancy, health etc. She rocks.

4. Dashboard Diary- Emily and her boyfriend Josh go on some awesome adventures, anything outdoorsy they are your go to couple!

5. The S Diaries- Shawnee and I both share a deep love for Alaska. We both lived there for a summer. She also dresses so so cute.


5 Random Facts:

1. I have watched a body be cremated. 
2. I used to live in a mortuary... twice. Check out our creepy mortuary experiences here.
3. I like to brush my teeth with warm water.
4. My baby pinkie toenail is practically non- existant
5. I hate eggs, I hate sausage, but put them both on a croissant or english muffin and I can't get enough.

Thanks again Cassie, you rock!

Comments

  1. ahh how exciting! thank you so much for nominating me, you are too kind! can't wait to check out all these new blogs, thanks again ma'am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seriously made my day! thanks so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that our family owns a mortuary! My dad told me a couple (gross)funny stories about some experiences that happened because he works there. You should have him tell them to you. Unless you get really grossed out easily. :) Haha. Congratulations! No one looks at my blog. I guess it's not interesting enough. I'm going to make it interesting! I'm excited to meet Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, so glad you did it, i was laighing out loud about your eggs and sausage and pinky toe nail! warm water eh? Ill have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I took a few weeks off blogging so this is the first time seeing this!! haha. But I am back, and so honored your nominated me :)
    Can not wait to participate!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts