Living in a Mortuary


When I agreed to live in this mortuary I figured there would be some interesting experiences, that just comes with the territory (literally). Here are a few of those "interesting" experiences I have had since living here.




The first spooky thing that happened was one night I had just gotten into bed, and all of a sudden I heard someone yell, "KIDS!" really loud a couple times, I woke up Noah and told him grandma was yelling for us, so we got ran out to the kitchen and nobody was there. We went in the back to her room and she was sound asleep (her room is too far away for us to be able to hear her).

The second strange thing that happened was probably the strangest one of all. I was watching my little cousin Emery who was about 2 and a half at the time. We walked out of my room and faced the kitchen, all of a sudden her head turned really fast toward the kitchen and asked, "What's his name?" and pointing toward the kitchen. I told her nobody was there but she kept asking me what his name was... we gathered our stuff up and booked it out of there fast.

One night as we were falling asleep we heard a really loud scream coming from downstairs and then a door slammed. Noah and I both shot up in bed. We had a hard time falling asleep after that.

Connected to the kitchen is kinda a dining room and my grandma has a bunch of porcelian dolls standing on a table. For a couple days in a row every time I would walk past the room the same doll would be lying on the ground and I would put it back.. then a would walk by a little later and it would be on the floor again.... I didn't like that.

In bed at night sometimes I hear laughing... sometimes I hear kids.... sometimes I hear crying.. no joke.

The window in our room raddles every morning.. that may just be cause the place is old but it creeps me out.

On Halloween we had a party in our patio room, all of a sudden the lights went out... a fuse blew but it was a lovely little Halloween scare.

When I'm in bed sometimes I can hear a typewriter from the corner of our room... it's so weird.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment... it's quite an adventure living here!



Comments

  1. AHHH! That is scary...You two are troopers for living there. I would've thrown away that doll that kept falling on the floor. That's creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am never coming to your house again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are much braver than me! stuff like that would totally FREAK me out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO CREEPY! Blah. I use to nanny for a lady who would hear stuff like that. I'm just thankful I don't I would hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! Those stories are just about the creepiest things I have ever heard. I would have been out after the first day. My heart is beating fast just hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts