I know it's soon, possibly too soon to start putting the nursery together. I'm only 15 weeks, but I'm jumping in with two feet! We have decided on a theme for Finn's room. Alaskan Themed of course! Since we are Alaska junkies it's only natural right? We have decided on wall colors which will be a light gray and woodsy yet tasteful green. We know we want a darker wood colored crib but we aren't quite sure on the style yet. We have so many ideas it's going to be hard to narrow it down but here are a few we have for Finn's Alaskan Hideaway!
2. Plaid throw
3. Love the dark blue dresser
4. Green and gray paint color ideas
5. whale print for gallery wall
6. Chevron print rug from Urban (kinda on the fence with this one, it doesn't really fit the Alaskan theme)
7. Moose head ALREADY PURCHASED!! from Zgallerie
8. Adorable Alaska Pillow from an Etsy shop (they sew a little heart on the city of your choice. Skagway!)
2. White drapes
3. Plaid.. lots of plaid
4. Driftwood lamp
5. Antler Chandelier (this one probably won't happen, and that's more hunterish than Alaska so we'll probably pass on this one)
6. Moose Print from Etsy
7. Whale Pillow from Etsy.. so cute.
8. I love you from here to Alaska print! My aunt Mikelle is recreating this for me.. love it.
9. Mountainous switch plate cover.
2. Polar Bear rug from Land of Nod.. how perfect!!
3. Stuffed Moose for Finn to snuggle
4. Vintage map of Alaska
5. Shelf made from an old pallet (definitely doing this)
6. Linus Bear print.. we already bought this from an Etsy shop! So cute.
7. Natural wood dresser
8. Oops did the Alaska print twice
9. Dark blue night stand
I am having way too much fun with this. And I can't wait til it's all finished and I can bring little Finn home and rock him to sleep in his Alaskan nursery.