Vintage Baby Shower - For Ali

I'm so excited that my friends are having babies. It seems like everyone is pregnant right now and Ali is one of those lucky ladies. Ali and I have been close friends since high school. We spent most of our days skipping class and swimming in her pool. We also went off to college together and then worked in Alaska the following summer. She was in a scary long boarding accident a few years ago and we were scared we might lose her. But Ali is a tough chick and she turned out to be as good as new! We love our Ali and were so happy to throw her this baby shower.

Ali's decorating baby girl's nursery with light colors and vintage floral patterns so I thought I'd decorate with a similar concept. I made the tissue paper poms using this HGTV tutorial. I made the 'BABY' banner by tying strips of fabrics on a string then made the pennant banner from pre-cut linen triangles. We had yummy chicken salad sandwiches from Village Baker. And authentic macarons from Dolcetti Gelato. We also had lemon cake, fruits, veggies, and cookies to nibble on.

It seems like us ladies only see each other at weddings and showers these days. It was so fun to get together with them and celebrate Ali and her baby girl on the way! Below are photos of the shower.




Comments

  1. That is just super gorgeous theme for baby shower party. Anyway I need some decent bridal shower ideas but not getting any vintage inspired idea so now having a thought to hire professional planner for arrangements. I hope that planner will help me in finding most suitable LA venues for this party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts