DIY Father's Day Fisherman Kit




Well hello blogging world. Can you believe it's already June? We have been basking in the sunlight and keeping quite busy over here. Last year Father's Day crept up on is super fast and I feel like I just threw something together for the Fathers in our lives. This year I put more thought and time into the gifts. Noah's gift is going to superb but I can't go into detail yet cause he reads this here blog and it's going to be a fabulous surprise.

For the other dads we put together a little fisherman's creel. Both the fathers are avid fisherman so we decided to make something to go along those lines. I found the creels at Hobby Lobby and we went to Sportsman's Warehouse and stocked up on fishing goods.

Here's what we used in the kits:

Fisherman Creel
Elk sausage
fishing line
fishing flies
Guide to Fly Fishing Knots
fishing frame/fishing sign
candies
fly box
snacks
Father's Day Card

Really, you can throw anything in there that's fishing related. Super fun, easy, and not too pricey. And isn't that card to die for? I found it at a new shop on Etsy called Flower and the Song.

 Happy Father's Day fellas!

Comments

Popular Posts