1. His tongue is his best friend. They make so many wonderful sounds together.
2. He is getting stronger and can hold his legs up longer.
3. When he has a lot of energy he'll kick and kick.
4. If he had it his way he'd nurse for an hour and a half every feeding.
5. He loves his crinkle paper toy.
6. He gets excited when we come get him from his crib, he tells us all about his dreams.
7. He loves to lay on his side and grab at toys.
8. He likes to talk on the phone to his grandparents.
9. He looks super cute in girl leggings. (I got him the manliest looking ones)
10. He likes to fall asleep in other people's arms except for mine.
11. At his 9 month appointment he weighed in at 19.2 pounds and is 28 inches long.
12. For the past few weeks he has been sleeping in til 8am. This is mom's favorite!
That's all for now!