Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String






We're going all Sound of Music this Christmas with the gift wrapping. I saw multiple pins on Pinterest with gifts that were wrapped in kraft paper and adorned with shrubbery. Needless to say I fell in love. I bought the kraft paper and twine at Wal-mart, got some faux tree limbs from Taiwan Imports (Utah peeps: you have to have a business license to buy here but it's along the lines of Taipan in West Jordan), and made these cute banner gift tags out of fancy cardstock. Easy DIY down below.













4 comments:

  1. Your packages look so natural and festive. I went simple this year for gift wrapping too--I used plain brown paper grocery bags and ribbon I had on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brown paper!! I did it this year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I love the simple, chic look of your wrapping paper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete