A Christmas Story House



Last Christmas I gave you my heart Noah and I spent the holidays in Cleveland with Noah's family. I'm not sure if you know this but A Christmas Story was filmed in Cleveland and they've turned the house into a museum.You bet we went. A Christmas Story is probably one of my favorite movies ever. The dad is hilarious, the mom is straight up crazy, and the kids are trouble. It was so much fun walking around the house and re-enacting the scenes with Noah's family, we even tried to convince little Mylah to get under the sink like Randy did (with his cookies). Speaking of Randy, guess who showed up to sign autographs while we were there? Yes, Mr. I Can't Put My Arms Down, himself. You had to pay to get an autograph and a picture with him so we passed on that (if it had been Ralphie or Scut Farkus, you know we would have been in that 45 minute line). I'm a sucker for movie nostalgia so I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now get ready for picture and movie quote overload.




"Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian." 

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."


"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!" 

"He does too, he looks like a pink nightmare!" 

"Oh my gosh, I shot my eye out!" 

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a! "



"Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!" 



Deck the harrs with boughs of horry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I love it. This is the best Christmas movie! We watch A Christmas Story and Elf every year. The best! You are so lucky! Our favorite part is the Triple Dog Dare....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts