It's hard to believe it was 6 months ago that we brought this chubby cheeked boy home from the hospital. I can't believe that in 6 more months we'll be celebrating his first birthday. Now that is a crazy thought. I can't even imagine what he'll be like in 6 months.
These are a few things we have loved about Finn as of late.
1. He is quite vocal and his favorite "word" is a-goo. He will repeat it back to us when we say it as well.
2. His hands are his favorite toy. He is always grabbing and playing with his own hands.
3. Every once in a while when we tickle his thighs we get a giggle out of him. It is to die for.
4. He LOVES his carseat now. Which makes me laugh because 2 months ago, he despised it.
5. Pacifier is his best friend. He's suck on that thing for days if he could.
6. His favorite most favorite song in all the world is Skinny Love by Bon Iver, every time we play it for him he relaxes and gets this funny expression on his face, like he just won the lottery.
7. When his helmet is off he loves to rub his head and move it from side to side.
8. He loves to be outside.
9. He isn't a real snuggler anymore. He'd prefer to be laying flat on his own.
10. He loves to be pushed in his stroller.
11. He does a clicking sound with his tongue, it's his newest and funnest trick.
12. Bath time with mom is probably his favorite thing ever. He love to relax in the water while I pour warm water on his belly.
Happy 6 months big boy. My, how you are growing!