Should We Just Move in With Our Pediatrician?

I feel like we've spent a lot of time at the ped's office the last, well actually since Finneus was born.
This past month we have been there once a week.
Little buddy has had a rough go these first few months of life.
He has and is still having some stomach and acid reflux issues.
And now on top of that he isn't developing physically as he should be.
As of next week we are starting some physical therapy to try and get him on track.
We also see a helmet for this guy in the near future cause boyfriend's head is pretty darn flat.
Last night we rushed him to the insta-care because he had these purple dots all over one of his legs.
Stupid us, we looked it up on the internet and were convinced he had meningitis or leukemia.
He was fine.
What's up for today?
Eye doctor, and they have to dilate his little eyes.
I'm scared.

I know that things could be a lot worse, and we actually have it pretty good.
We just love our little pal so much and want him to be healthy and happy.
Cross your fingers that things start going well for our boy soon.
He's pretty cute, so he definitely has that going for him.


Am I right or am I right or am I right?

Oh, and I need just one comment on this here blog, my current comment number reading is 666 and it's really starting to freak me out.
Bad omen.

Comments

  1. aw, he is so darn cute. hope things get easier for him (and you guys) soon! i don't have kids yet, but i'm a little bit of a hypochondriac, so i'm sure any little thing will send me running to the doctors when i have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute does't even touch it... He is so darn handsome!! I can't wait to kiss on those cheeks!

    Sorry you have to go through all this, Lyssa. Finn is so lucky to have you. You are one awesome mama.

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor guy! hope he starts doing better soon. i know how hard it can be when you feel like you are constantly at the dr and if it isn't one thing it's another...hugs mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work at a pt office and we see little babies all the time! You should bring little Finn into my office so we can work on him and so I can see him! That sounds good yeah???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...cute? No. Adorable? No. So stinkin' handsome? That sounds more like it. Seriously love his little face so much - I need to see him again! Stella wants her little boyfriend to get better so they can start playing together haha! Hang in there Lyss - you are doing such a great job with him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lyss- I feel your pain- Jackson had acid reflux and threw up every single bottle we gave him for a year. I always had to feed that kid twice and our house had throw up on every square inch. I went through times when I was at the doctor or calling the doctor every day. I just wanted to say that it gets better. I promise. Finn has amazing attentive parents and that's exactly what he needs. You will look back one day and say - I remember when....
    Love you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more thing- Jackson did Occupcational Therapy and Speech for 2 years. It was hard but it was so worth it. Those women that came to my house became like family. We still keep in touch with them today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allyssa...can we come visit...maybe better yet come babysit Finn while you go out for lunch with friends? We would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I am sorry about all the Dr. Appointments I understand and taking babies to the dr's a lot is rough! But you are a good mommy and I know that lil guy just loves you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts