My how time flies.
I can't believe how big he is getting.
He is officially out of that newborn stage and is now a baby. A big baby.
The colic has given us a run for our money but we are hoping it will be on its way out soon.
They say around 14 weeks the colic subsides, ya that's in 5 days so I'm not putting all my eggs in that basket.
We have found a few things that help sometimes, which is a relief.
Aside from that he is such a cute and funny kid.
I can tell that he is going to have a fun personality.
A few things we love about this boy these days:
1. He is so curious about everything.
2. He likes to look around while nursing and takes lots of breaks to check things out.
3. He hates the carseat and the car. Don't all kids love it? Bummer
4. He loves his tongue.
5. Lay him down and he will kick for days.
6. When he is happy he gives the biggest smiles and coos.
7. Still loves to be naked but not wet.
8. He likes to sleep on his side.
9. When I kiss his cheek he turns his head to the other side and then he turns it when I kiss him on that side... its a fun game.
10. He loves to bounce on the exercise ball.
11. Those cheeks, oh those cheeks.
Oh chunky love