A Bit of Fresh Air




These last 2 weeks have been absolutely nuts with our car accident and everything that goes along with that, Finn's baby blessing, colic fest 2012 (he has been more colicky than ever), and car shopping.
It was decided that we needed to get out of town to take a little breather.
We went up to the cabin in Oakley, Utah for the day and my parents and little sister met us up there.
It's the most peaceful place.
And as we arrived, it started to rain so we sat on the porch and watched the rain as little Finn slept in his car seat.
My mama even offered to watch the little guy so we could go into town and have a nice relaxing dinner at the Gateway Grill.
The pups played outside, the babe slept most of the time and we got to enjoy the great mountainous outdoors.
A much needed little getaway for the day.







What is it about the mountains that recharges your spirits?
 Noah and I decided we're moving to a mountain town some day. Heber maybe? 

I love Heber.



Comments

  1. Definitely love Heber! We honeymooned in Midway and I just fell in love with that whole area.
    I'm so glad you were able to go recharge! Sounds like the perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could use a getaway like this! Looks like a beautiful place!
    Also, I am a firm believer that the outdoors can do wonders for a colicky baby! Glad he was a happy boy most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful little trip! i bet it was so relaxing, i hate to hear about falls accident but glad you are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts