1. Bobble. The Bobble rocks cause it filters the water as you drink it. I drink A LOT of water and the bottle is large enough that I don't have to refill it too often.
2. Vaseline. This is what we have resorted to for diaper rashes. It keeps his little bum from sticking to the diaper. Plus it's cheap.
3. Hyland's Colic Tablets. Um, lifesaver! They have really helped Finn out with his colic plus they are all natural and homeopathic. I found them at Babies R Us for 5 dollars.
4. Woombie. I love this thing and so does Finn. He has become too strong for the swaddle and he always busts out of it then his little crazy arms wake him up. So the Woombie is great cause you zip them up in it and it's stretchy fabric so they still have plenty of wiggle room.
5. Fisher Price Rainforest Play Gym. Finn loves this thing. He loves to swat at the hanging toys and it plays music which is fun.
6. Exercise ball. This has been another lifesaver. The only way we can get him to sleep is to swaddle him up and bounce on the exercise ball. Love it.