I'm in love with these turban headbands. I know I know, there's a billion of these tutorials floating around the blogging world. But this tutorial is the easiest, I seriously whipped out 4 of these headbands in about 10 minutes. I decided to make these cause I realized while I'm in the hospital I'm not gonna be looking my cutest and I'd like my hair out of my face. But I'm doin it in style.
1. Two identical stretchy headbands
2. Sewing machine
3. Matching thread
1. Cut one of the headbands down the seam.
2. Take the cut headband and slide it through the other one.
3. Now sew up the two cut edges, right sides together.
4. Pull on both headbands and twist once so it creates a knot in the middle, like so.
5. Slide one headband inside the other so one is overlapping the other, keeping the knot intact, and sew the two seams together.
And there you have it.
I'll be chillin in my hospital bed in style now. Good luck!