Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Birthday Girls

I love these girlies. They are my cousins, Emery and Susie. We live just down the street from them so I get to play with them whenever I like which is just fabulous. These little gals have birthdays just a couple weeks apart from one another. Little Sus just turned one last week and Em is turning 4 next week (she's getting so big, I started nannying her when she was just a year old, my how time flies).
Their mamma Adri asked if I would take some birthday photos of them and of course I jumped at the chance to snap some shots of these cute gals. We did this shoot just in their backyard. I brought some balloons and a pennant banner for some fun birthday props and we had a ball. 
Here's how they turned out.











She went ca-razy.
Which made for excellent photos.







I'm so happy with how they turned out. I didn't have to do much cause they are just so darn cute.
Love these girlies.
Happy Birthday!

11 comments:

  1. Emery looks so old! Haha, Susie has got such red hair too! Rachel loves it! I remember when I went and got my hair cut at Adri's Susie was like a different babsy :) Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I miss having young cousins... so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these photos! They have the most beautiful blue eyes! And I LOVE the sweet little props!!! Perfect!

    www.littlemomentsinlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are the best subjects. My daughter is Emry too, but no e in the middle and just 2 syllables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, those photos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those blue eyes- wow! gorgeous pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super wonderful pictures! They are so stinkin' cute!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  8. balloons and cute girlies make ANY photoshoot too adorable for words.

    happy monday friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are ADORABLE and oh so precious! :)

    I just stumbled upon your blog from The Wiegand's link up and so happy I did. Excited to read more!

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete