Nursery Gallery Wall... help.

 Gallery walls are so in right now. I have one in my living room, gotsta have it in the babies room too right? So I've been browsing the world wide web for cute Alaska slash outdoorsy prints. I also have a few photographs of my own I'd like to use.



1. My pops and his big brother. How sweet.
2
My dad lived in Alaska growing up and since he passed away when I was young I'd like to incorporate a picture of him into the gallery wall. These first 5 are from the 60s when they lived in Alaska.
3

4
5. This one is a bit out of focus but I think it's so cool.






These next few are photos Noah and I took while living in Alaska a few years ago.


6

7. This is where Noah lived for the summer.

8
9


10

11

12



We have to have some cute prints hanging. Here is what I found.
This is Linus Bear. We already purchased him from an Etsy shop. He's so cute.

I wanted to frame a map of Alaska but I found this also on Etsy, it's a photograph of a map. Kinda cool.
Found this little lovely on Etsy as well and had my aunt Mikelle recreate it for me.





 I would like to hang a round mirror. I can't decided if I want a plain one (like the one in the bottom right corner) with no frame or an outdoorsy style like the antler one. What do you think?


Ali stumbled upon this. How cute and how perfect!


 Let me know what you think. I'm having a hard time narrowing it down. So many options!


Comments

  1. I love the one with your dad and his brother. Super sweet. And it's something you can tell the baby about later. Same with the one that shows where Noah lived. I'm a big fan of sentiments though.

    I really like the picture of the map, that is cute! And the bear is adorable. Are you going to include a moose too?

    The mirror choice is hard. Either one will look good. I was also thinking I wanted to include a mirror in my gallery wall. Let me know if you see a cute white, shabby-ish one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should use the one with Dad and Uncle John- it would be perfect! Also one with a good mix of snow and sky would make a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come over and help? We need to have them potentially laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your help guys. I love the sentimental ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts