It's Time to Deck the Halls


Well, Thanksgiving is over. We all know what that means. It's time to decorate for Christmas! I could not be more excited for this, now that we have our own home I can decorate it however I like. Not that I don't love grandma's crocheted Christmas trees and wind up musical santas, I'm looking forward to putting my own vintage flare on our Christmas decor. So of course, I have been scouring Pinterest looking for fun DIY decorating ideas and I've find quite a few that I'm considering.

Who wants to have a DIY Christmas craft night?

Advent calendar is number one on my list. Jac and I have some fun ideas up our sleeves.
Etsy. sold. sad.
Don't you love these vintage ornaments? Such a cute idea
I love this. It wouldn't be too difficult to throw together either.
Scalloped tree skirt from none other than Martha Stewart.
I love everything about this.
What a simple yet perfect way to add a little holiday spice to your book shelves?
Pine cone garland
Natural little details.
Found an even cuter version of this felt tree at Olive & Tweed in Park City. Must make this.

For more fun Holiday Decorating ideas that I've gathered you can visit my Pinterest board. Oh Pinterest.
Oh wow I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all of this Christmas loveliness. One craft at a time Lyss.

Comments

Popular Posts