Diaper Keeper



Everyone is having babies so I have babies on the brain. I found this awesome tutorial on how to sew a diaper keeper (also a wipe keeper). All you mamas out there I'm sure are tired of rifling through the diaper bag looking for the diapers you threw in there. Well consider the problem solved, plus they are super cute!! If you have a nugget or one on the way one of these is yours since they are of no use to me for the time being. Let me know if you want one! I also made another one that isn't pictured, it is mainly white with floral and birds.



















Comments

  1. Lyss...I am interested! So cute! I want to see the bird one...I love that kind of stuff.

    PS...did you secretly make these because you have one on the way yourself? Please say its true...my baby needs a friend :( haha! Hope everything is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite but we are working on it haha! I will send you a pic of the bird one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are working on it?! This makes me so happy! :) I will just be waiting for big news from you! haha my email is ashgreen33@yahoo.com if you want to send it there! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I want one! lol! I love baby stuff & we don't even have plans on having a baby yet! Thanks for sharing! I may have to make a couple!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts