Coffee Filter Wreath

I have been wanting to make one of these for quite some time now. I saw one about a year ago at a wedding expo, then I saw another one at the Farmer's Market downtown. They are just so cute and fun and look how festive it makes the front door look! It's really easy to make all you need is:
  • a wreath form
  • coffee filters (I bought white and brown)
  • tea
  • dress pins
  • hot glue gun
  • a cute embellishment (optional)
I bought the brown and white filters but I tea dyed the white ones just to give the wreath a bit more texture.
fold into quarters like so..
Stick a pin in the bottom
Pin them all over the wreath fairly close together

Add a cute doohicky. I made this flower out of fabric then a glued ribbon behind it to jazz it up.

And there you have it. A coffee filter wreath to liven up that front door!


Comments

Popular Posts