House Hunting and Interior Designing



So we are in the market for a house. We put an offer on a house last week but it fell through so we are still on the hunt for our cute little hardwood floored house! I am so excited to be able to decorate our place exactly how we want. I am into hardcore vintage, Noah is into WOOD and earthy decor.. I have decided to merge the two and create our own style. I have been looking many different design blogs and have found some really awesome things.. my favorite thing I have found is:



This room is amazing but even more amazing is that coffee table!!! If anyone knows of where I could pick up a few vintage wooden crates PLEASE let me know because I have to make this! Oh... I just love it.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    I was looking at that table with my fiance and we think it migh be made from 4 old shipping crates. The bottom of two crates are facing the chair & the bottom of the other two crates are toward the couch. I hope this makes sense and helps! I would love to know what magazine/blog this pic is from. I love the ottomans! Please share the source :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts