Crafts for Baby

I have babies and baby crafts on the mind right now cause our good friends Jaclyn and Blake are about to have their baby boy Nikson, also my aunt Adri is having her baby girl in a couple months. I thought it would be fun to make them some baby gifts. These are the ideas I like best so hopefully I can be as crafty as Martha (I got most of these ideas from her website).

I actually already made one of these onesies for baby Nikson, it turned out pretty good. I found a template online then I typed out his name with a cute kiddie font and printed it out onto an iron and transfer.


I think these are so cute they are made out of felted wool, I don't really know what that is so hopefully I can figure that one out cause I wanna make these for sure.


Aren't these adorable? Also made from felted wool!



These are pillows made from vintage Nursery Handkerchiefs.

Comments

  1. I want to have a felted wool animal making party! Did they have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok lets do it. I can't remember if they had a video tutorial but they had a step by step description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little shoes are adorable! I wanna make some too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw the blog title and was hoping, but nope. no baby. i want a baby. hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! will you make a felted giraffe for my baby?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts