Birthday Birdhouse




I have quickly realized that I am no good at remembering birthdays so I needed something to remind me of them, and I was just in the mood to do some crafting. Everyone has those rectangular wooden boxes with the heart cutouts for their birthday reminders, I thought I would take it a step further and do a birdhouse. I found this wooden birdhouse and hobby lobby, I painted it, covered the roof with embellished paper and put a cute knob on for the perch. (kinda off subject but this is awesome news! Hobby Lobby now has a whole aisle of cute knobs and drawer pulls, and they are just as cute as Anthropologie's and cheaper.. I could not be more thrilled with this!) Anyway, then I made everyone a little tag with their name and birthday on it. It was lots of fun and kept me busy for a couple days!




Comments

Popular Posts