My Retro Christmas List


I thought it would be fun to do a series of random Christmas lists. And for my first list and did some browsing and found some fun retro gift ideas.


This is a digital Pentax point and shoot vintage style!! Pretty cool...
I thought this ipod dock was so cute.. I'd probably choose a different color though

We probably can't afford a refrigerator but I can dream


I LOVE owls!!

This is pretty legit I think, it would match my fridge!

I haven't the slightest clue where I would put these but they are awesome!

This apparently is a bluetooth, I have never used one but this seems cool

Oh cute!

Yep it's a pencil sharpener



This is amazing
This may be for the kiddies but I don't care, it's awesome


This makes me wanna cry a little. I miss Polaroids! (they stopped making polaroid film)


I don't have an iphone but if I did this would be my skin
Tape!


Bird whisks... genius

My glasses are in the Provo River... it's time for a new pair
These are amazing... I need them!



More Owls
Love these Retro pumps


So adorable, I wish I had 98 bucks

Comments

  1. love it all! Hopefully Noah looks at this to know what you want! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts